If you choose to venture off site there are lots of nearby places to visit these are just a few…
Weymouth is a beautiful seaside town in Dorset, A vibrant 3 mile seafront with colourful beach huts dotted about.
- Accessible to Wheelchair Users
- Disabled access to the beach
- Disabled toilets
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- First Aid Room
- Free summer entertainment programme – July & August
- Lifeguards (May – September)
- Shower facilities
- Tourist Information (may be seasonal)
- Watersports equipment hire
Dorset is well known for its Jurassic Coast join a fossil hunting walk and you could find your very own piece of dinosaur, or even discover a new species! Just up the coast from Weymouth is Lyme Regis which is brilliant for fossil hunting.